INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR COMMUNITY?
- You get a substantial discount on our organized activities: events, trainings/workshops and the Belgian PR Summit.
- You can participate (for free) to our C² clubs, informal meetings between all members
- You will be integrated in our community
- Job offers will be shared on our website
- You can ask advice regarding possible communication- and PR issues
- You will be updated on the latest communication- and PR topics and trends
- Effective members: €250/person/year
- Corporate members: €1100/company/year (excl. vat)
The company appoints maximum two persons which will act as effective members.
Other company’s staff members can receive all communication of C² and are considered as associated members. They have all the benefits of a “normal” member.
Invoices must be paid within 30 days after receipt of the invoice. After this we send one reminder, if the invoice still remains unpaid within 4 weeks the member will be automatically excluded from the C² community.
The members of C² need to comply following Deontological codes:
- Internationale Ethische Code voor Public Relations genoemd “Code van Athene” (goedgekeurd in mei 1965 door CERP en IPRA)
- De Code van Lissabon, goedgekeurd door CERP (Confédération Européenne des Relations Publics) in 1978. Deze code stelt de criteria en qualificatienormen waaraan de PR professionals moeten beantwoorden en beschrijft hun beroepsverplichtingen. CERP werd in 2010 ontbonden.
- De Code van Brussel, door IPRA in 2007 goedgekeurd, beschrijft de plichten in verband met “public affairs”
- De Stockholm Charter van ICCO (International Communication Consultancy Organization) is de ethische code die toepasselijk is op de agentschappen lid van ICCO (in België de corporate leden van C² - Commissie ‘Consultancies’).
If you would like to become a member, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
Name/Surname, Company, Correspondence- and invoicing address, vat number (if applicable), effective members (if applicable) and other persons within your company whom you would like us to send our communication to.
Please also indicate which kind of member (effective or corporate) you would like to become.
Just ask for our application form by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org